ECC 2019 will start Monday morning, 2 December 2019, and will end midday Wednesday, 4 December 2019.
The following speakers have confirmed their participation:
- Lejla Batina, Radboud University
- Ward Beullens, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Luca De Feo, IBM Research Zürich: "Verifiable Delay Functions and More from Isogenies and Pairings"
- Pierrick Gaudry, CNRS, Nancy, France: "Weaknesses in the Moscow internet voting system"
- Sam Jaques, University of Oxford, Department of Materials: "Cost analysis of quantum claw-finding attacks on isogeny-based crypto"
- Kris Kwiatkowski, Cloudflare: "Towards Post-Quantum Cryptography in TLS"
- Alexander May, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Lorenz Panny, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Cécile Pierrot, Inria Nancy, France: "An attack on ECDSA with lattice techniques"
- Carla Rafols Salvador, Cybercat and Universitat Pompeu Fabra: "A survey on SNARKs"
- Meltem Sonmez Turan, NIST: "On the NIST Lightweight Cryptography Standardization"
- Riad S. Wahby, Stanford University: "Fast and simple constant-time hashing to the BLS12-381 elliptic curve (and others, too!)"
- Benjamin Wesolowski, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, Amsterdam, The Netherlands: "Discrete logarithms in quasi-polynomial time in finite fields of fixed characteristic"
Version: This is version 2019.10.15 of the "Schedule" web page.